
i thought the inauguration was a cool thing. i liked almost all the thing about the inauguration. I liked the beginning when they were showing alot of the presidents from the past.I liked when Barack Obama made is his speech.I liked when he did the oath of office ( a promise) that he would do his best work when he is in the white house.When Barack Obama made history by being the first African American president of the united states. I liked when he made his big speech to the people that were their watching Barack.He made a huge speech in front of the world so many people were there to watch him and millions of people were watching all over the world for this moment.
Michelle and the two girls of Barack Obama are so lucky to go lie in the white house. Do u know how Lucky they are because kids rarely ever in the white house? When Barack Obama won the election I thought is this really happening? Right now. I cant tell you if I was happy or sad because I cant tell you who i voted for.But i new Barack Obama was going to win because people all over the world wanted him to make history of being the first black president of the United
States Of America.
If i could ever talk to Barack i Would say congratulations on being president. Another thing i would ask him would be a few favors. "would you please lower taxes" "Be a good president to everyone.
And that's what i thought of the inauguration of Barack Obama
Michelle and the two girls of Barack Obama are so lucky to go lie in the white house. Do u know how Lucky they are because kids rarely ever in the white house? When Barack Obama won the election I thought is this really happening? Right now. I cant tell you if I was happy or sad because I cant tell you who i voted for.But i new Barack Obama was going to win because people all over the world wanted him to make history of being the first black president of the United
States Of America.
If i could ever talk to Barack i Would say congratulations on being president. Another thing i would ask him would be a few favors. "would you please lower taxes" "Be a good president to everyone.
And that's what i thought of the inauguration of Barack Obama

No comments:
Post a Comment